Halloween is right around the corner! Kick up the fear factor in your Halloween dessert game with a recipe straight from the SōRSERERS’ kitchen! Whip up some ghoulishly good cookies, the Witches’ Fingers, created by our chef, Stacy Primack, for your upcoming Halloween event!
Yield: about 12 3-oz pieces
CBD per cookie: 10 mg
3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup powdered sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1.2 grams SōRSE powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- Whip the butter and both sugars in a stand mixer or with handheld beaters until light, fluffy and smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, until the yolk disappears into the mix.
- Scrape down the bowl, making sure to get the bottom of the bowl for even dough consistency.
- Mix in the vanilla. Then separately, whisk together remaining dry ingredients.
- Slowly, in batches, add dry ingredients, scraping down sides of bowl in between.
- Remove dough from bowl, shape dough into a log and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Taking about 2 tablespoons of the dough of the log at a time, roll between your palms until you get a 4 or 5 inch finger, 1/2-3/4” in thickness.
- Press an almond towards the top to make an indentation for the “fingernail”. Additionally, make cuts with a paring knife for the knuckles. Shape like wobbly knobby witch fingers.
- Place fingers on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake until golden, about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove and let cool. In a small saucepan, heat jam over low heat until warm and liquid. Dip the raw edges (not the nail side) into the jam.
Looking to integrate CBD or Hemp into your portfolio? We’d love to learn more about your business and work to create a custom solution.
Tell us a little about your yourself and we’ll be in touch shortly