There’s much to celebrate at this time of year -- Winter Solstice, Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, and New Year’s to name a few. With these holidays come celebrations with friends and family, sharing food, clinking glasses, and enjoying the moment together. Need a dish to bring to a gathering? Try Chef Stacy’s Celebratory Cran-Apple Sauce recipe to complement the turkey, ham, or stuffing on the table.
YIELD: 2.5 quarts
About ½ cup per serving
10mg CBD per serving
- 2 bags frozen cranberries
- 4 cups water
- 8 Macintosh apples, cored (leave skins on if a thicker sauce is preferred), cut into chunks
- 2 cups sugar
- 16.667 grams SōRSE broad spectrum CBD
1. Place cranberries, water, and apples into a large pot. Bring to a gentle boil, then turn to medium low heat.
2. Cook for approx. 45 minutes until apples are soft to the touch. While hot, transfer portions of cranberry-apple mixture.
3. Put into a food mill with the smallest hole setting. Hand crank until all is pressed through. Stir sugar in, then add CBD until evenly incorporated for even dispersion. Refrigerate overnight.
Looking to integrate CBD or Hemp into your portfolio? We’d love to learn more about your business and work to create a custom solution.
Tell us a little about your yourself and we’ll be in touch shortly