SōRSE can be warmed up or frozen for any seasonal treat! Check out a few recipes our product designer whipped up for the 4th!
CHERRY COLA JELL-O SHOTS
Approximately 15 cubes; 20 mg of CBD per cube
- 3 packages of 6oz cherry Jell-O
- 1 cup Water
- 1 gram liquid SōRSE
- 2.75 cups Cherry Cola
- Boil water and Cherry Cola together.
- Using a whisk, dissolve gelatin into boiling mixture until all granules are dissolved.
- Whisk in liquid SōRSE until evenly incorporated.
- Spray shallow 4 x 8 inch dish with Pam, canola, or coconut oil spray.
- Pour mixture into dish and chill in refrigerator for at least four hours.
- Once set, dip dish bottom into hot water to loosen Jell-O from the pan. Slide spatula around edges to loosen sides.
- Slice into cubes sized approximately 3 x 5 inches each.
RASPBERRY COCONUT ICE POPS
Makes 6 ice pops
Dairy-Free, Vegan; 20 mg of CBD per serving
- 1 cup frozen, defrosted raspberries
- 5 oz. water
- 4 tbsp. sugar
- 14.75 oz. full fat coconut milk
- .4 grams liquid SōRSE (if needed, use a micro scale to measure out grams)
- Agave nectar
- 5 T. sugar
- Heat the water and the sugar over low heat in a small sauce pot until sugar is dissolved. Cool to room temperature.
- Process this cooled mixture with the raspberries until smooth.
- Pour into the molds until halfway full.
- Heat the second batch of ingredients until sugar is dissolved and no longer grainy. Cool to room temperature.
- When the raspberry portion is frozen, fill almost to the top with the coconut portion, but not so much that the inner stick will ooze liquid out when pushed down.
- Freeze until frozen.
Looking to integrate CBD or Hemp into your portfolio? We’d love to learn more about your business and work to create a custom solution.
Tell us a little about your yourself and we’ll be in touch shortly