Here at SōRSE, we are about one main aim: we want to elevate the possibilities and perceptions of cannabis. Whether it’s making state-of-the-art delicious products like Happy Apple, Vertus or Utopia Sparkling Water or sponsoring some of the city’s most outstanding musicians — like Whitney Mongé — when they throw the perfect night of cannabis and music to celebrate 4-20, we’re into it.
And, if you’re reading this, you’re likely saying to yourself, “I know this show is going to be amazing. But could you give me a neat and tidy Top-5 reasons why I should go, just for fun?” Well, dear friend, we’re way ahead of you! Here’s why you need to check the show out after enjoying a bottle of your favorite SōRSE product, of course.
- Let local music support YOU: In Seattle, you often hear people beseeching you to donate and support local artists and musicians. And while that is certainly important, let this show support YOU. Hang out with like-minded folks on this April holiday and bask in sonic wonderment as if floating in a calm ocean. Do yourself a favor and let music help your night reach its full potential.
- Band partnerships: The funky Seattle band, Unite-One, which provides thoughtful, head-bobbing songs will join Whitney here on 4-20. While Mongé provides the rock ‘n’ roll and gravely vocals, Unite-One will provide the wild instrumentation and the socially thoughtful reggae tunes.
- You like beauty: I mean, just click on this link and tell us you don’t think this is super beautiful. We dare you! This is the musician who will be taking center stage on 4-20 at the Sunset Tavern. Your heart, ears, mind and soul will thank you. We’re sure of it.
- The definition of the word “Numinous”: Essentially, that lovely sounding word refers to a spiritual quality that’s always present around you. In other words, the first moment you hear the music from Whitney and Unite-One – whether it’s your actual first time hearing them or not – it will feel like they’ve always been pleasantly with you.
- It’s a safe space to be stoned and happy: Isn’t it the worst to be high and be surrounded by people who won’t get your vibe? Well, at this 4-20 show, you will be around your THC kin. Led by the Pied Piper of Pot, Whitney Mongé. So feel free to imbibe and make yourself at home!
Looking to integrate CBD or Hemp into your portfolio? We’d love to learn more about your business and work to create a custom solution.
Tell us a little about your yourself and we’ll be in touch shortly